Virtual events have quickly developed as a cost-effective and reliable platform for companies to continue doing business during the pandemic. Many organisations are now questioning the validity of flying halfway around the world and dealing with a multitude of logistical & security challenges when it comes to visiting Iraq.
Sponsoring Powering Iraq will promote your business to a wide range of organisations including Iraqi Ministries and government agencies, global power producers and developers, energy investors, and expert service providers.
Via the online format, you will be able to generate new sales leads, showcase your knowledge and product and get in front of your target audience. Sponsors of Powering Iraq benefit from their own content-led sessions, participation in panel discussions, pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings, live streaming, branding opportunities and other benefits.
All Packages Include
- Attendee lists and contact details of delegates subscribing to your hosted panel session
- Live meetings hosted in real time during the online exhibition
- Branded Exhibition Stand in the virtual exhibition
- Pre-Scheduled 1-2-1 Meetings with prospective customers and partners
- LinkedIn Profiles from delegates visiting your virtual exhibition stand.
Who should sponsor?
- Power Manufacturers
- Power Generation Technology
- Power Distributors and Agents
- Lighting Contractors, Consultant and Designers
- Power Transmission and Distribution
- Cables and Cable Management
- Electrical Distribution
- Renewables: Solar, PV and Wind
- Energy Storage & Management
Sponsorship Enquiry Form
Complete the form below and we will contact you to see how Powering Iraq can help your business gain market share in Iraq’s Power and Electricity market. You can also email our Sales Director, Jason Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0) 208 819 3137 / +44 7490 095 472